An air mattress designed to provide excellent pressure relief and comfort for patients at medium to high risk of pressure sores.
Benefits and Features:
- Comes with waterproof and vapour permeable stretch polyeurethane cover which is is to clean and hygienic.
- Mattress cell system and cover can be removed and laundered at 80°C for decontamination purposes.
- Easy to use tactile control panel is wipe clean to resist the transfer of pathogens.
- Range of easily understandable settings giving the user access to a range of programs suited to their comfort needs.
- Easy access, easy to use CPR tag allows rapid deflation within 10 seconds in the case of emergency.
- Audio and visual alarms alert carer in the event of a power failure or lack of pressure.
- Air filters are easily accessible and help prolongue the lifespan of the mattress.
- Independent cell construction allows individual parts to be replaced in place of the whole unit to reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- Suitable for users up to 28 stone.
Bulk discounts are available on this item. For details please call 01386 443857 and ask about our nursing home pricing.
Simple Air Mattress
Max. Weight Limit: 180 kgs / 28 stones
Risk Factor: Medium-High Risk
Warranty: 1 Year
Cell Design: 20 Individual Cells
Operating Cycle: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
Mattress Dimensions (inflated): 200 x 90 x 20 cm
Mattress Weight: 7 kgs
Power Unit Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 15 cm
Power Unit Weight: 2.5 kgs
Crib Rating: Source 0, 1 & Cover Crib 5
Safety Standards: BS en 60601-1
Voltage: 220V 50Hz 1A
Noise Level: 1m<40db
Fuse: T1A / 250v (230V)