Designed to tranform your manual wheelchair into a powerchair the S Drive Powerstroll can be fitted to most wheelchairs and is the heavy duty solution to taking the strain out of pushing your wheelchair.
Benefits and Features:
- Allows speed of up to 4mph
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge.
- Can quickly be fitted or removed.
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller is fully programmable and offers a comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system makes removing the battery easy.
- Easily portable.
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Height adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the powerpack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2” (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs with all required fasteners
- An extension bar is also available to extend the telescopic bar on the PWCPP009, PWCPP009HD and PWCPP010 so it will fit wheelchairs with up to a 24” seat width
S Drive Heavy Duty Powerstroll
Powerstroll S Drive Heavy Duty
WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY
WEIGHT BATTERY PACK ONLY
10 Miles (16km)