A high risk air mattress ideal for patients considered to be at high risk of developing bed sores and ulcers.
Benefits and Features:
- Comes with easy to clean waterproof and vapour permeable stretch polyeurethane cover which is impregnated with Acti-fresh biocide to help keep it clean and hygienic.
- High frequency welded seams and integral covered hoses reduce the chance that any fluid will enter the inner workings of the mattress.
- Mattress cell system and cover can be removed and laundered at 80°C for decontamination purposes.
- Easy to use tactile control panel is wipe clean to resist the transfer of pathogens.
- Alternating pressure mode supplies optimum pressure relief and comfort.
- Fixed static cells in the head section help patients who suffer from motion sickness avoid problems when using this mattress.
- In alternating mode the mattress will self regulate setting the cell pressure automatically to suit the individual patient based on their weight and chosen morphology.
- Mattress features static side made from a Visco-elastic foam surface which is ideal for delivering excellent comfort alongside a high degree of pressure reduction.
- Control panel features an auto-lock out to prevent unauthorised persons (read the grandchildren) from fiddling with the controls.
- In the event of a power failure the valves in the pump will automatically shut off to prevent deflation and allow the mattress to retain its last inflation level for up to 24 hours.
- Easy access, easy to use CPR tag allows rapid deflation within 10 seconds in the case of emergency.
- 20 minute static mode allows the carer to reposition the patient while the mattress is stationary without interference from any scheduled pressure relief routines.
- Dual tone audible alarms alert carer in the event of a power failure or lack of pressure with a different tone making diagnosis of a problem easy.
- Air filters are easily accessible and help prolongue the lifespan of the mattress.
- Independent cell construction allows individual parts to be replaced in place of the whole unit to reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- Suitable for users up to 40 stone.
Bulk discounts are available on this item. For details please call 01386 443857 and ask about our nursing home pricing.
Hybrid-Turn Air Mattress
Max. Weight Limit: 254 kg / 40 stone
Risk Factor: Up to High Risk
Warranty: 2 years pump / 5 years foam & cover
Mattress Dimensions: (inflated) 198cm x 88cm x 18cm
Mattress Weight: 20 kg
Crib Rating: Source 0, 1 & Crib 5
Operating Cycle: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
Power Unit Dimensions: 25.4 x 13 x 9.5 cm
Power Unit Weight: 1.6 kgs
Safety Standards: BS5852 & BS7177
Voltage: AC230V 50 Hz 0.5A
Noise Level: <30db
Fuse Rating: T1AL/250v